Wistow Cricket Club
Alexandra and Eastern Hills Cricket Association
Welcome to the Wistow Cricket Club website. Our club is a member of the Alexandra and Eastern Hills Cricket Association. We are a small club located in the Adelaide Hills with a proud history dating back to 1896! We pride ourselves on maintaining a family friendly and sociable atmosphere whilst remaining fiercely competitive.
New members are more than welcome to join us. We offer cricket for all ages from junior levels right through to our senior teams. If you are interested in finding out more then please contact us.
- Squires Barbers – New SponsorWistow Cricket Club are proud to announce our newest sponsor Squires Barbers. If you’re in need of a tidy up or trim, be sure to go see Leith and the team at Squires. For more information on Squires Barbers check them out on Facebook.
- Players Wanted for 2020/21 SeasonWistow Cricket Club is looking for new players for the upcoming 2020-21 season. We are looking for Seniors (A, B and C grades) as well as Juniors (12,14 and 16’s). For more information contact Brayden Leckie on 0488773345 Preseason Training’s are every Sunday in September, at 10:30am at The Wistow Oval (aka the Hill). Players […]
- Junior Registration – New ProcessPlease note there has been a change in the way clubs are expected to register players this season. Parents are now asked to go to the playcricket website and register their child. If all junior players could sign up as soon as possible that will help ensure we are ready by the first game. Link […]
- BBQ at the Hill to kick off the SeasonHi everyone, the season is not far off and to kick it off we’re having a BBQ up at Wistow oval in Sunday the 8th of September at 2pm. New players welcome, hope to see you there!
- We need your help!YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOUR HELP! Irrigation trenches need filling up at Wistow so we have water on the oval this year!! We need everyone to help so if you can volunteer at either 4-6pm Friday,9am-2pm Sat or 9am – 2pm Sunday. Bring shovels and wheelbarrows! Let’s not leave it up to the same old people. […]